We’re joined by Gino Griego, a former Airborne Soldier in the US ARMY. Gino shares with us his story about transitioning from soldier to civilian and how important preparedness is.
Gino Griego is a long-time friend of Sal’s having served together in the US Army Reserves.
On this episode:
- Gino’s transition from soldier to civilian
- The Struggles of finding purpose after the Army
- The importance of prepping in a suburban setting
- Talking with your kids about current events and situational awareness
- Gino also shares his experience as a parent of a child who survived a school shooting
Watch the Facebook Live (Unedited)