Justin Gatlin is married to his high school sweetheart, Colleen, and dad to two funny, loving, and smart toddlers: Anastasia and Samuel.
In this episode we discuss:
- Fatherless episode review – Check it out here
- Justin’s overwhelming call from God to become a minister
- Working as a police chaplain
- Real-world examples and breakthroughs of generational curses
- Defunding the police and the effects on society
- Living in fear or living in faith
About Justin Gatlin
He is Senior Pastor of Alvin Missionary Baptist Church (alvinmbc.com) in Alvin, Tx, and adjunct faculty for Texas Baptist Institute and Seminary (TBI.edu). He received a B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Houston-Clear Lake and a Master of Arts in Theological Studies (MATS) from Liberty University.
He loves black coffee, the beach, and the Houston Astros.
He writes a devotional here that covers one chapter of the New Testament a weekday: https://churchanswers.com/devotions/
Don’t mind the birds in the background. Quinton was outside 😉